With the continuous development and requirement of high precision of testing techniques in disease diagnosis, URI Non-Vacuum Blood Collection Tubes are designed according to fulfill the requirements of blood collection procedures, while maintain patients’ comfort and user’s safety.
URI Blood Collection Tubes are manufactured using an automatic assembly system incorporating reagent misting technology to evenly coat the surface, sterilized, ensuring sterility when used.
*Hình ảnh sản xuất tại nhà máy Wembley Medical.
The entire production process is performed in class 100,000 clean room, controlled by a quality management system that meets ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 9001:1015, ISO 14001:2015 and GMP-FDA standards. The products are European Conformity Certified.
- Tube body is made from Polypropylene (PP) with high strength when centrifuging, dimension 12 x 75 mm with maximum 5 mL ± 10% of draw volume.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic cap, specially designed to open/close easily, anti-leakage, separated color to identify different tube types.
- Bromo-butyl rubber stopper has high elasticity.
- Additives concentration is calculated according to ISO 6710:2013 standard to make ensure the exact mixing ratio when taking blood samples.
Blood Collection Tubes available at Wembley Medical:
- URI No additives tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).
- URI EDTA Tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).
- URI Serum Clot Activator Tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).
- URI Heparin Tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).
- URI Citrate Tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).
- URI Glucose (Chimigly) Tubes (Plastic caps & rubber stoppers).